New Business? Check. New Branding? Check. Website customization? Not yet.
Whether you work with us to develop your brand identity or you’ve already got one, you need a place for it to live and shine and grow online. That’s where we can help. Let’s work together on the perfect WordPress or Squarespace website customization to make your business standout online.
Your welcome should be as unique as your brand and your products and/or services. It should really reflect YOU and your value proposition should be central to your site. A professionally designed website and/or blog will show the world that you mean business!
Your website is so much more than a place to put your pretty face and contact information and connect your social media accounts. It’s the place where people will learn what you can do for them. It’s the place where their confidence in your products/services should grow … a well-designed and organized website says “I know what I’m doing … you can trust me.”
For website work, I’ll work with you to understand you, your business, your goals and your audience to strategically develop a strong landing place for all things related to your brand and business.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Website strategy questionnaire
- One 30-minute web strategy call
- Customization of one WordPress or Squarespace theme
- Wireframe mock-up for landing page and blog template
- Up to 4 pages + a blog setup
- Up to 5 header graphics matching your business brand
- Client will provide all finalized copy for website
YOUR INVESTMENT OPTIONS
- Website strategy, wireframes, content setup, social media account integrations, custom sidebar headers + client-provided content: $1,000+
- Website strategy, wireframes, content setup, social media account integrations, custom sidebar headers + Mailchimp integration: $1,400+
- Website strategy, wireframes, content setup, social media account integrations, custom sidebar headers + content created by HD Creative: $1,600+
- Additional pages and functionality can be added as needed and will be priced depending upon complexity.
(NOTE: Client is responsible for securing a domain and hosting service prior to work beginning on the website. I can provide recommendations for this part of the process.)
THE WEBSITE + CREATIVE PROCESS
Discovery + research
To ensure your website showcases your personality, business, and products/services the way you envision, we’ll work together to thoughtfully and thoroughly research and strategize about your site’s overall look, feel, and functionality. This happens through a phone call and an in-depth questionnaire to ensure your website tells a story your ideal customers will connect with. Your website should be developed with details and intention.
STRUCTURE + DIRECTION
After laying the groundwork for the website look, feel, and functionality, we’ll work together to determine your page needs (landing page, blog presence, additional pages) based on your purchased package. I’ll then develop wireframes and mock-ups for the landing page and the blog page template.
After we agree on the strategy and direction, it’s time to start the design! The website will be based off of the agreed upon wireframes and mockups. The website will be set up in WordPress or Squarespace using a customized theme. I will need an account to log in to the dashboard of your website to create design and customizations. All content (home page, inner page text and images) must be provided before beginning this phase (unless you’ve purchased a package where content is created by HD Creative).
LIVE SITE + TRAINING
Once the website is live and ready for review, you’ll have the opportunity to review and make adjustments (up to 2 rounds of compiled revisions). Upon approval of the site setup and design, the site will be removed from maintenance mode upon receipt of final payment. I will provide a 30 minute call/Skype session (or in-person if you’re local) to review the functionality of your site.
*Each of the items in the wireframe + mock-up phase includes up to 2 rounds of revisions on one selected concept. Any additional revisions will be charged at an hourly rate of $45/hour.